Friday, July 30, 2010

Time to start working on Chainmail: The Siege of Dongnae

My samurai and ashigaru minis from the Michigan Toy Soldier Company arrived in the mail today. Just at the start of vacation. It's not a good idea for me to be trying to paint minis with a rambunctious 2-year-old in the house, but I may pick up a couple jars of primary colors and a brush or two just to give them some unit colorings. I may have more than two players when we do this, so dividing the larger Japanese forces into two or three forces might be a good idea. The Korean player had better think very tactically, and have some lucky die rolls if they want to change history!

In other news, my wife and I just got back from watching Inception. I'll need to think about it over night and write a review tomorrow. I'm a bit burned out after 7 hours in the radio station, doing my normal live show and recording 3 more for the vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment