Monday, October 4, 2010

Oriental Accents: Kakegawa Castle

Haven't done an OA post for quite a while now.  Time to put up something!

Here's a map I made of Kakegawa Castle, in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.  I've been to this castle, and one of the brochures I picked up there had floor plans of the place.  Of course, I turned it into an adventure location.  I ran the adventure with the Evansville Group in the short 1E/2E hybrid OA game I ran for them.  They had a mission to assassinate the lord of the castle, a Kensei, and preferably do it stealthily.  They were doing fine, until one of the ninja, who'd climbed the roofs to get to the top of the donjon used a nage-teppo (hand grenade) to take out some guards!  Despite the alarm being sounded, they managed to off the sword master and escape. 

Quite a while back, I decided to re-do the map as a computer image.  Here's what I came up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment