Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My 4E Character

So here's my 4E character.  Thinking about a simple description and background for him has really made him "come alive" in my mind.  The character should be fun to play.  As lots of people mentioned in my last post, I need to go into the game with the mindset that it's a table top tactical minis game with RP elements.  Sorta like what I suggested could be done with HeroClix a while back.  Do that, and I hope I'll have fun with it.

Belgan Breg, Half Elf Wizard (Illusionist)
Alignment: Unaligned
Languages: Common, Elven, Primordial

Str 8
Con 15 (pb 13 +2 racial)
Dex 10
Int 18
Wis 15 (pb 13 +2 racial)
Cha 10

Init +0
Speed 6
AC 14
Fort 12
Ref 14
Will 14
Hit Points 25 (bloodied 12)
Healing Surge value 6, 8 per day

Feat: Staff Expertise
Trained Skills: Arcana, History, Dungeoneering, Diplomacy

Powers:
At Will
Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Magic Missile, Freezing Burst, Phantom Cage
Encounter
Knack for Success (racial), Illusory Obstacles, Icy Terrain
Daily
Freezing Cloud, Phantom Chasm

Special:
Low Light Vision, Dual Heritage (Human/Elf), Group Diplomacy, Apprentice Mage (Illusion, target hit takes -2 to attacks against me next round)

Description:
Tall and slender, with shoulder-length gray hair (naturally gray, mother's was silver, father's was black), beard but no mustache, bright blue eyes.

Background:
Trained as a Wizard by his Elf mother. Captured by slavers and brought to the city by them. Recovered his spellbook and escaped. Now out to seek his fortune and maybe one day get revenge on the slavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment