Friday, May 11, 2012

Some Flying Swordsmen NPCs

Lee, who did the cover design graphic work and character sheet, has written up a couple of cool NPCs for Flying Swordsmen, based on the movie The New Legend of Shaolin, staring Jet Li.

Check it out! 

There's also some buzz about Flying Swordsmen on The RPG Site and around G+ from time to time.  I think I could really use a review from one of the big OSR blogs, though.  That would be the best exposure for the game, I think.  But I feel wrong about just emailing James M or Jim Raggi or Zak or Jeff R. or whoever to do a review of the game. 

And that's one reason why I doubt I'd do well in marketing.  A shameless self-promoter I am not.

1 comment:

  1. A question concerning Xia NPCs. To clarify, they receive 1 first, 1 second, and 1 third level wizard and shaman spell?

    ReplyDelete