Monday, October 8, 2012

Modules: Judge me by my size, do you?

Dylan over at Digital Orc is running a poll about preferred size of print adventure modules.  Pop over there and make your voice heard!  What do you prefer, letter (8.5x11), booklet (5.5x8.5), or some other size?

Personally, I like letter/A4 size, although I've experimented with booklet/A5 size for my Presidents of the Apocalypse rules (still not much happening with them, maybe I should try to run a few tests of the current rules ideas on G+...).

In other news, Joseph Bloch reports that it looks like WotC is gonna reprint 2E AD&D next.   I'm not so excited about this, as I've got my old black cover 2E books from the 90's sitting on the shelf over there, and they're still in really great condition.  They will also be reprinting some modules though, starting with the A (Slave Lords series) and S (funhouse killer dungeons like Tomb of Horrors and Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth) modules.  I wouldn't be surprised if more follow.  These I may be interested in, as I've only got PDFs of AD&D modules.  Plus, as Joe points out, the RC or a BX reprint may be in the works! 


No comments:

Post a Comment