Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Forget about that cover kerfluffle, here's Dark Dungeons, The Movie!

So while everyone's busy judging books by their covers, I stumbled across this:

http://www.wired.com/2014/05/dark-dungeons-movie/

An independent movie, made by the same production company responsible for "The Gamers" movies, about every gamer's favorite Chick Tract.  And according to the article, they're playing it straight, not taking the piss out of it.

To that, I say well done!  It's our job as viewers to take the piss out of it, MST3K style, and we surely will.  If the people making this were just doing it to poke fun at the source, I think it would end up just being this stupid little thing everyone would forget about quickly. 

Anyway, I'll be looking out for this one in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Likewise. If the source material is any indication, my entire gaming group will be convening for this one.

    ReplyDelete